Kimbrilee M. Weber, Esq.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif (2015)
- Lehigh University, B.A., highest honors (2012)
- New Jersey (2015)
- New York (2016)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2016)
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York (2016)
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York (2017)
Kim Weber is an associate at the firm. Kim’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation and insurance coverage issues, including subrogation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Kim was a law clerk for the Honorable Susan L. Reisner, P.J.A.D, in New Jersey’s Appellate Division where she drafted case memoranda for review of Appellate Division Judges and reviewed opinions prior to their publication and dissemination.
During law school, Kim was a member of the Seton Hall Law Review as both an Associate Editor (2013-2014) and the Editorial Board’s Symposium Editor (2014-2015), and her Comment was published in the journal’s 45th volume. Kim was a student advocate in Seton Hall’s Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation clinic. She also worked as a summer intern for the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi, U.S.D.J. after her first year of law school.
Kim is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.