Rachel R. Hager, R.N., Esq.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (1994)
- Rutgers College of Nursing, B.S.N., (with Highest Honors); received Sigma Theta Tau award for excellence in nursing practice (1987)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Former law clerk to the Honorable Arthur N. D'Italia (Assignment Judge, Hudson County, New Jersey)
- Member: New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member: Morris County Bar Association
- Member: Morristown Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member: New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
Rachel is a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey. She worked as an emergency room/trauma nurse for seven years in several Level 1 trauma centers in New Jersey. In 1994, after completing law school, she served a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Arthur N. D'Italia, former Assignment Judge in Hudson County, New Jersey. Thereafter, she was an Associate at the law firm of Budd Larner, P.C. in the firm's Property Insurance Coverage litigation group. She was eventually promoted to Counsel and then Partner in 2005.
Rachel has a diverse background in a wide range of insurance coverage matters and has litigated a wide array of complex, multi-million dollar claims in cases throughout the United States with respect to wind, flood, fire (including arson cases), fraud, mold, asbestos, building collapse, environmental cleanup, bad faith and other first-party risks as well as subrogation.